Friday, March 13, 2009
Advantages of Structure
Now that I am not formally employed, I am finding myself floundering with no schedule and no sense of purpose. Art is not selling so I'm not motivated to work in my studio. I don't want to just make a bunch of things that will sit around in my studio. I am excited to have a piece in the Southworks art show coming up in April at OCAF. Hopefully things will begin picking up with that exposure. Anyway, I find myself spending too much time watching TV. I've been reading books too and working on some things for the art center. I'm wondering what other people do to keep disciplined and focused. Maybe it's time for me to look for additional shows to participate in and get back into some sort of structure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment