Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Twentynine years and counting

My husband and I just celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary. Wow, where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday we were newlyweds and starting our family. Now we have grandchildren. My husband told me he didn't regret a minute of the past 29 years, I would say that is a great compliment.

Things are looking up around here. Our daughter & grandson have moved into their own place. We have a great renter in the downstairs apartment. One of my sculptures was selected to be in an art show that will open on Apr. 3. Very excited about that. My husband and I have made a decision about moving when the house sells. And we have had some traffic thru the house in the past few weeks. We are ready to begin the next phase of our lives. I guess you would say we are looking forward to the next 29 years.

We were blessed a couple of weeks ago to be invited to King David Baptist Church in Anderson, SC where I did my presentation on the potter's wheel. They have a program called The Potter's House that is a drug and alcohol rehab facility and it was a graduation ceremony. It is an awesome program and an unbelievable group of people. Hope to be invited back.

Blessings,
C

No comments: