Friday, October 10, 2008

Just when you think nothing is happening

Just when I thought there was not much hope of getting into a really great Atlanta gallery, I get a call. Of course, the timing is going to make my life a little crazy. I'm getting ready to go out of town and most of my work is out in other galleries. I am going to have to call my consignment gallery to see if I can borrow back some of my pieces to take to the gallery in Atlanta. And then, I'll have to work like a mad woman if the Atlanta gallery decides to take some of my work. I have gone from having a bunch of things sitting around in my studio to being in a panic to make more.

I guess this is a really good problem to have, I shouldn't complain.

Signing off - going to work
Christina

No comments: