Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Evil Twin is Gone

The evil twin is gone and my sweet grandson is back. I picked him up from daycare yesterday and he was an angel. It must have been the call I made to Super Nanny!! Actually, I did get on the Super Nanny website and it has a lot of good information. Mostly it reassured me that he's a normal 2 year old. "1 in 4 one to three year old children have temper tantrums two time a day", we're so lucky we got that one.

I got in the studio yesterday and finished 1 piece and started the second one for the order. Will finish all three by end of today!! Also got inspired to try something new.

Thank goodness for the weekend. I can regroup and recoup from this past week. This is why God intends for parents to be young when their children are young, it's tough on old people. I'm looking forward to watching the news instead of the movie "Cars" over & over & over or the second choice "Word World", even though they are very educational.

Signing off,
Christina

No comments: