After my pity party yesterday, I'm feeling more optimistic today. I received a call from a gallery with an order for 3 pieces, yeah! Now I've got to get in the studio and get to work.
There's a lot on my plate right now. The art center that I'm affiliated with has just gotten a new building and we are beginning to get the building ready to move into. Lots of work ahead.
Next, my grandson (2 years old) who lives with us is wearing me to a frazzle. He has a fit in the morning because he doesn't want to take his pjs off, he doesn't want to put his clothes on, he doesn't want to get into the car, he doesn't want to get out of the car, he doesn't want to go to day care . . . Then in the afternoon he doesn't want to leave daycare, he doesn't want to get into the car, he doesn't want to get out of the car, he doesn't want to go inside . . . He doesn't want to take his clothes off to take a bath, he doesn't want to get into the tub, he doesn't want to get out of the tub, he doesn't want to put his pjs on . . . And then we start all over the next day.
I should be locking myself in my studio.
I am looking forward to getting a lot of work done today.
Signing off,
Christina
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment